Successful Daily Routines with MacroLife Naturals
Chelsea is an actress, writer and realtor in Los Angeles. Her travel & health blog, www.travelingfig.com, is her absolute baby and she relishes in the opportunity to share her trials and tribulations of living an organic life on the site.
1) What supplements do you take? In addition to MacroLife Greens & Miracle Reds mixed into my daily smoothie, I take a daily multivitamin, probiotic and fish oil.
2) How do you make time to exercise? Instead of happy hours or fattening dinners, I try to encourage workout dates with my girlfriends. We keep each other motivated!
3) Who or what has inspired you on your health and wellness journey? Well, preparing to get married was definitely a huge motivator! But I would suppose my passion for healthy living began a few years ago when I was suffering from severe digestive issues. I truly believe food can be thy medicine or thy poison, so why would you want to give your body the best possible fuel for optimal living?
4) Why do you take MacroLife Naturals products? MacroLife is like insurance in the sense that I know I am getting my daily intake of nutrients and vitamins. But more-so, it is like a reward. A gift to my body for all the hard work it does for me round the clock!
5) Which product do you use the most? Macro Greens is my favorite. I love the flavor and nutritional profile. It mixes so perfectly in smoothies and yogurt. It truly takes the guesswork out of trying to sweeten my breakfast without adding excess sugar!
6) How has your health changed while taking MacroLife products? When I add MacroLife to my morning breakfast, it sets the rest of my day up for healthy choices. MacroLife isn’t just a powder supplement, it’s a way of life!
Damian Stoy is a professional ultra-marathon runner and founder of Wholistic Running
1) What supplements do you take? I take 1-3 servings of Macro Greens daily and a B-12 supplement and iron all for performance enhancement.
2) How do you make time to exercise? As a professional endurance athlete, I am very fortunate to have time in the day to train. I train 3-5 hours a day running, strength training, cross training and hiking. I am incredibly thankful for the support and encouragement of others to be able to do what I love.
3) Who or what has inspired you on your health and wellness journey? As an athlete, I find health and nutrition fascinating because it is essential for optimal performance. I stay motivated to eat well, which includes a plant-based diet, because it so greatly effects how I feel and how I perform. Also, eating well allows me to recover faster and prevent injuries.
4) Why do you take MacroLife Naturals products? MLN products are amazing! They help me recover faster, perform optimally and feel energized every day. I couldn’t do what I do without MLN products.
5) Which product do you use the most? I use Macro Greens every day! At least one serving and the weeks before a race I will take up to 4 servings a day.
6) How has your health changed while taking MacroLife products? Since using MLN products, my energy has increased, my running times have improved and I can run longer. I also never get sick and recover from training really quickly.
Bruce Pechman, The Muscleman of Technology (www.MrBicep.com) is the most prolific major Consumer Technology & Health/Fitness Television Correspondent in the country! Bruce will be 65 years old in 2021 and plans to continues his quest to compete in bodybuilding.
1) What supplements do you take? On a daily basis, I try to take under the tongue vitamin B-12, vitamin D, vitamin K2, and magnesium. And of course, I mix my organic USDA vanilla whey with MacroLife Naturals Macro Greens in the morning before my workout, and MacroLife Naturals Miracle Reds with water right after my workout.
2) How do you make time to exercise? Working out is a way of life to me which I take very seriously. I try not to miss going to the gym everyday—but I only train each body part twice a week so I don’t over train or under train. I stay consistent by either getting to the gym every morning before 9 am, or if I have a super busy day when I’m done with my obligations…no excuses if exercise is truly a major component of your life (and it should be because without your health you have nothing!)
3) Who or what has inspired you on your health and wellness journey? I was a very skinny 13 year old kid in NYC and I always was getting picked on, then I saw the pro bodybuilders in the physique magazines. I knew I may not look like that…but I was sure going to try with every muscle fiber in my body to pack on some muscle – LOL!
4) Why do you take MacroLife Naturals products? I did a ton of research on green powder supplements, and there are quite a few in the stores these days. Remember, hardly anyone gets the required amount of daily fruits & veggies including me so this was super important for me. Plus, with MacroLife Naturals Macro Greens I emailed the company very specific tough questions about how Macro Greens is sourced and made and they were so detailed in their answers without any attitude. They made me a believer! The best part is MacroLife Naturals formulation…it’s a superb tasting green product that mixes well with almost any fluid including water!
5) Which product do you use the most? Macro Greens every morning mixed in with my vanilla organic whey. When I get to the gym, I’m feeling like a caged animal ready to pump some serious iron and ready to flex my biceps because I know I have Macro Greens running through my veins!
6) How has your health changed while taking MacroLife products? For one thing I’m much more regular in the mornings thanks to Macro Greens 18 billion probiotics if you know what I mean. I’m more alert throughout the day and never lacking of energy. I also love drinking down a quick 12 fluid ounces of Miracle Reds with water right after my workout and it tastes fantastic. It has micronutrients critical for recovery that needs to be put back into your body and makes you feel so darn healthy!
Andre Early says: “I live my life just trying to be a better version of my previous self, in all aspects of life i.e. personal, work, my relationships (personal and acquaintances), health, love….and just life in general.”
1) What supplements do you take? I take Macro Greens and Miracle Reds, Fish Oil, Whey Protein, and a daily vitamin.
2) How do you make time to exercise? I simply “make” time, it’s part of my daily routine so I don’t miss work out days at all.
3) Who or what has inspired you on your health and wellness journey? Myself! I have always been athletic but after college, I let myself go and blew up to almost 210 pounds. At 5’3”….that was crazy to say the least. I also use to get heartburns and reflux BAD. So bad, that I would feel like I was throwing up in my sleep, so I made a Doctors appt. Being I was in college and beyond the age to be on my parents insurance, I could not afford the prescriptions they were trying to put me on. Later that weekend (through fate I believe), there was an article in the Health section of the Sunday newspaper and the topic, “Heartburn and Acid Reflux”. It was there that I finally learned that medicine is just “covering” up the real issue at hand. The article basically gave 4 things to start and they were: Not eating heavy, spicy, or fried food past 7pm., Don’t smoke (which I don’t), exercise at least 3x a week and eat sensible. I started doing those 3 things and not only did I stop having heartburn and bad reflux, I started losing weight as well. I am now down 60 lbs, I weigh less than when I entered high school and have kept it off for over 14yrs now.
4) Why do you take MacroLife Naturals products? I like the fact that is has all the necessary nutrition needed (vegetable and fruits) in each serving. It taste good, definitely compared to a lot of the others out there. And, I loved Sylvia’s story and how she created it for JR in the beginning. In this industry, a good story is always a good selling point.
5) Which product do you use the most? I use both Macro Greens and Miracle Reds daily.
6) How has your health changed while taking MacroLife products? I feel better health wise. I feel like my body is running more effective, which I can feel every day. The Greens and Reds have been incorporated into my daily routine for about 7 years strong now.