Macro Coco Greens – For Kids!
Macrolife Naturals Macro Coco Greens the all-natural chocolate super “greens” multi-vitamin drink mix that kids love!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING Macro Coco Greens?
Delicious is the new nutritious! In Macro Coco Greens: no wheat grass, alfalfa, oat, kamut, rye, no soil based organisms. NO kelp, bee pollen, garlic, onion, MSG, GMO’s, yeast, egg, or artificial coloring. FREE OF alcohol, preservatives, salt, starch, maltodextrin, wheat, gluten, corn, stabilizers, pesticides, herbicides or dairy animal products.
Here’s a list of some of the Macro Coco Greens – Ingredients, and why they’re included.
Certified Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder!
The most alkaline pH factor available in food. Contains large amounts of natural chlorophyll and the enzyme Super Oxide Dismulase (SOD). Barley grass provides one of the widest spectrums of naturally occurring nutrients available in a single source. Superior to wheat or alfalfa. “Barley is the perfect source for alkalizing the body.
Spirulina – Premium Quality
Abundant amino acid content delivers sustained energy, and a potent source of Beta Carotene. Richest of all the blue green algae, easily digested biologically complete protein. World’s richest natural source of vegetarian B-12 and highly absorbable organic iron.
Contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins. Addresses gastrointestinal issues: assists digestion, bowel and colon health and also addresses concerns with stomach acids.
Are there artificial sweeteners in CoCo Greens or Berri Reds?
MacroLife Naturals does not believe in using artificial ingredients or sugar alcohols in our products. Below are the reasons for using organic cane sugar instead of sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners.
1. Sugar alcohols do not get completely absorbed by the body, they can ferment in the intestines and cause bloating, gas, or diarrhea in a lot of people. In addition, most sugar alcohols use flow agents to keep it from clumping like silica dioxide. We choose to use the silica dioxide packets to absorb moisture instead of adding this agent directly into the powder.
2. Macro Berri Reds uses over 5000mg of fresh fruit and berry concentrates thus contributing 95% of the total sugar content.
3. Each serving of Macro Berri Reds contains the nutritional equivalent of over 3 servings of organic fruits and berries.
4. Only 200mg of organic cane sugar is used per serving. 200mg =0.04 teaspoon (less than 1/10th of a teaspoon)of sugar.
5. Take into consideration that