MACRO BERRI REDS
7 oz/32 servings
$36.00 — or subscribe and save 20%
Cautions and Warnings for Canadian Customers
Cautions and Warnings
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use, If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.
Macro Berri Reds is an all-natural fruit/berry multi-vitamin drink with a taste kids love!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING Macro Berri Reds?
Delicious is the new nutritious! No common allergens or other harsh ingredients. No wheat grass, alfalfa, oat, kamut, rye, or soil based organisms. NO kelp, bee pollen, garlic, onion, MSG, GMO’s, yeast, egg, artificial coloring, or alcohol. FREE OF preservatives, flavoring, salt, starch, maltodextrin, wheat, gluten, corn, stabilizers, pesticides, herbicides or dairy animal products.
Multi-Vitamin, Multi-Mineral Blend with 19 Organic Super Fruits and Berries.
Here’s a list of some of the Macro Berri Reds Ingredients. The entire nutritional/supplement facts table follows.
Acai 5 To 1 Extract:
Acai is a rare fruit found deep in the Amazon Rainforest. A concentrated source of anthocyanins (red-blue phenol properties) and 30 times more effective than that of red wine. Naturally high ORAC (Oxygen, free Radical, Absorbance, Capacity) value.
Is a rich source of antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, vitamin C, B vitamins, folate, and pantothenic acid (B-3 B-6). Papaya contains the enzyme, papain, which aids digestion.
Contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins. Addresses gastrointestinal issues: assists digestion, bowel and colon health and also addresses concerns with stomach acids.
Himalayan Mountain Goji Berries contain amino acids and more (non-heme/bio-available vegetarian) iron than spinach.
Are there artificial sweeteners in Macro CoCo Greens or Macro Berri Reds?
MacroLife Naturals does not believe in using artificial ingredients or sugar alcohols in our products. Below are the reasons for using organic cane sugar instead of sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners
1. Sugar alcohols do not get completely absorbed by the body, they can ferment in the intestines and cause bloating, gas, or diarrhea in a lot of people. In addition, most sugar alcohols use flow agents to keep it from clumping like silica dioxide. We choose to use the silica dioxide packets to absorb moisture instead of adding this agent directly into the powder.
2. Macro Berri Reds uses over 5000mg of fresh fruit and berry concentrates thus contributing 95% of the total sugar content.
3. Each serving of Macro Berri Reds contains the nutritional equivalent of over 3 servings of organic fruits and berries.
4. Only 200mg of organic cane sugar is used per serving. 200mg = 0.04 teaspoon (less than 1/10th of a teaspoon) of sugar.
5. Take into consideration that one serving of fresh organic blueberries contains about 14gm (14000mg) of fructose (sugar).
Macro Coco Greens and Berri Reds are truly a healthy choice for you and your family!
I’ve been buying the same product for years, why does the product taste different sometimes?
All MacroLife products are mixtures of happy organic fruits, berries, and plant extracts that are never synthetic! This is why the taste may change depending on harvesting season, but the ingredients remain in the same amounts.
Cautions and Warnings: Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur,
worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, or if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, long-term corticosteroid treatment).
Here’s a delicious recipe for Macro Berri Reds: